How to make coconut milk at home is simple
Coconut milk is a nutritious drink with simple processing. You can make your own coconut milk at home with the familiar ingredients in the kitchen.
- 1 cup of coconut rice
- 2 cups of water or coconut milk
- Put the water in the pot and simmer on the stove until it is hot.
- Put the coconut rice into the mill, pour hot water into the coconut milk.
- Grind the coconut pieces for 2 minutes at high speed, or until the coconut milk in the machine is smooth.
- Pour the coarse coconut with a sieve with a towel comb, squeeze the water.
- Add the coconut milk in a glass, cover and refrigerate.
Small Tips for Making Coconut Milk at Home:
♥ You should preserve cold coconut milk for use for up to 4 days. The cold environment will cause the fat in the coconut milk to float on, then if you want to use just shake the milk is all.
♥ Want delicious coconut milk, you should choose the old coconut. Older ones have thicker and more fatty rice.
♥ You can also change the water with coconut milk to coconut milk is better, or add milk flavors (honey, syrup maple, ...) to suit the taste of the family.
In addition to drinking directly, coconut milk is also used in the recipe of some types of cakes and dishes.
♥ With coconut residue, you can use to make other dishes or make cakes and eat together with coconut milk.
♥ You can also add coconut milk to the ice tray and put it in the freezer, then mix it with vitamins or drink coffee or tea to increase your appetite and taste.